BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE BUT IRREGULAR ANY ADVISE???

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE BUT I AM REALLY IRREGULAR DUE TO BEING ON THE SHOT FOR SO MANY YEARS WHEN I WAS 15 I AM NOW 25 AND I AM FEELING A BIT DEPRESSED BECAUSE MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING ANY ADVICE TO WHAT I CAN DO????? I'VE BEEN TO THE DOCTORS EVERYTHING IS GOOD SO I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.....

THANKS FOR READING MY QUESTION

Peke3024

Asked by Peke3024 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had pretty irregular periods too but i wasn't on any kind of bc before. My husband and i tried all kinds of things. The one thing that probably did it was having sex every 3 days or so just to make sure we didn't miss the right day but it still gave his sperm time to build up again. Also, you should try not t stress yourself over it because that can affect your chances of getting pregnant. After 5 months of trying the 3 day thing we found out the good news! good luck!
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Try birth control pills I know it doesn't make sense but it works in making periods regular and I would invest in a Clearblue easy fertility monitor

DACIA79

Answer by DACIA79 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thank u trying to help i already tried that and when i would stop i wouldnt start anymore idk its so hard
    Peke3024

Comment by Peke3024 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i had the mirena for 4 years and started taking bc pills a month before have it removed and my periods we regular as soon as the mirena was removed.
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 12:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• FERGIE92 THANK U SO MUCH THAT KIND OF GAVE ME AN EASE IM GONNA GO AHEAD AND TRY THAT.... THANKS
    Peke3024

Comment by Peke3024 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• me and my fiancee were told by our family doctor to do the bd every other day. it takes up to 48 hrs to replenish his sperm and if you wait and "save" the sperm for a certain day they can be tired fom swimming just being in him already before they ever make it to you. so i would try every other day, 2 days max!
    minivanmom07

Answer by minivanmom07 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Make sure you and your husband are taking care of yourselves. No smoking or drinking, eating healthy and taking vitamins (prenatal vitamins for you). Try to have sex every 2 to 3 days when you are not on your period, and try to keep your stress level as absolutely low as possible (easier said than done, I know... but this is one of the most important things to do).
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 3:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2011