where can i have a mother daughter day with my 2yr old for free where she will have fun with mom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If its warn where you are you can go to a park thats always free. You can also go to the mall if they have a playground area like most malls and be indoors and she can play. You can also have fun at home and if you have paper, glue and crayons make arts and crafts with her. You can also watch a movie with her.

Answer by gemgem at 9:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I'd say the mall. When she gets tired of walking around looking at stuff you can stop for a meal or snack. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well, I don't know if you wear make up or anything like that, but you could have a mini spa at home. Start off with doing hair and make-up. Then you could do finger nails and toe nails. And then maybe for something extra special you could take her on an errand with you (like when you go get groceries- Wal-Mart) So she could show off her pretty hair and make-up.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• the library!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 9:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• or book store, like barnes and noble, have a coffeee... read her some books!
    VictinaG

• You could have a picnic with her, and it wouldn't necessarily have to be outside (if it is cold where you are) you could do it right inside your house on the floor on a blanket!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Libray is a good idea, or the mall I would probaly just make some arts and crafts with her though. My DD enjoys that way more,
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My 2 year old enjoys books alot. She gets so excited when we go to the library! You could check with your local library or book store sometimes they have days where someone comes in and does a puppet show or just reads aloud to the kids. It is totally free. Where we live it is almost always windy so it makes it hard to do anything out side and it is a small town so we don't have a mall. We have had tea parties in the living room too. We both get dressed up and do a little make up(she thinks chap stick is lipstick) and then sit and have tea and cookies. She also likes to help me make the cookies. She enjoys anything we do as long as my attention is on her and she feels important. Have fun!!
    Corisam

Answer by Corisam at 10:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

•  U can go to CHUK E CHEESE It's a indoor  play station  it's free ur daughter will love it even u too.

Anonymous

• i would say the mall or if it is nice the park. anything you do together will make the little one feel special and that is the most important even if it is reading books
    shadowia30

Answer by shadowia30 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2008