My HCG level dropped in the 2nd week of pregnancy???

I had IVF, the HCG was 12 on day 10th then dropped to 8 on day 12th. I stopped cyclogyst. Will I miscarry?
I have stopped the cyclogyst and progyluton on last monday (the day 12th from transfer).
Will I misscarry?
how many days it will take to have my period after stopping medicines?
What is the meaning of chemical pregnancy?
I had ICSI and I have a boy of 8 years old. I had misscarriage before in the 6th week.

I have history of poor eqqs quality. Will I misscary because the HCG dropped from 12th to 8 after 10days of pregnancy.

Maro236

Asked by Maro236 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• prayingI am not sure. Call your DR this morning. I will keep you in my prayers! Good Luck mama!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Usually a drop in HCG means you are in the process of miscarrying. I am praying for you though because miracles do happen! My HGC dropped with my second and they told me I was miscarrying; they couldn't even find the baby in the sonogram. They scheduled me for a d&C and I refused. !2 days went by; no cramping or bleeding. Went it for HGC levels again; they rose through the roof! They found a baby but no heartbeat; still wanted me to have a D&C. Again I refused! A week goes by; they find his heart beat! I switched to another doctor's clinic after that.
    As for how long it takes to miscarry; I'm not entirely sure. I think each woman is different. It took me about five weeks after finding out I lost my twins/ triplets for my body to have a miscarriage. I was in denial and refused a D&C. Found out they passed on Feb 14th; didn't miscarry till March 9th. Good luck Hun! I am praying for you! (crosses fingers).
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 6:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011