What would you do?

I have always been a free spirit, but i have always wanted to settle down as well. But now that I am only a week away from my wedding, I feel like something is wrong... I don't think I trust my Fiancee... but I'm scared to lose him. I have found emails and texts from other girls... but he denies and lies.

p0pc0rn

Asked by p0pc0rn at 6:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Marriage is a huge commitment if you truly feel that you can't trust him then go with your gut because the behavior won't change once you are married. It could just be cold feet on your part but if you have found evidence of his unfaithfulness do you really want the pain of those feeling forever? Talk to him about how you are feeling and see what he has to say before you make any decisions.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sorry, hugs over the internet from a stranger to you

trust your instincts
    been there and ignored mine, married him, years of pain, chaeting on me, long road of forgiving only to have him to it all over again

cheaters are also liars, they go hand in hand
    no one that cheats is honest about it, tellinglies to their partners face is part of the cheating life

how does he try to explain the emails and texts from other women?

does he make you the bad guy?
    -"you are crazy"
    -"you must not trust me"
    -"if you are accusing me= then you must be cheating"
    -"how dare you spy on me"
    -" a friend used my email and/or phone"
    -"i have no idea what you are talking about"
    ...the list goes on, i have been there, heard them all

my suggestion is trust your instincts, would say to open your eyes and keep your mouth shut all the while watching for all the signs, even monitor his computer=but we
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• talk to him sure
    BUT
    if he is dening things that are right in front of you
    do not accept thin lame excuses for facts that are in front of your face
    IF, you know you are not imagining and there is clear facts that he is telling you lies to your face = you have no choice but to bleieve the facts (trust your instincts) and not accept excuses that just do not fit into the puzzle

we (women) are very good at trusting and placing odd things into a puzzle when we KNOW that they do not fit, do not make the excuses fit when your head says otherwise

hugs to you, again, i have been there and i did makethe excuses fit becuase i could not (was not ready) to except what was clearly in front of my face

MAKE him tell you the truth
    when you know he is telling you lies to your face = do NOT swallow and except because you love him
    love does not equal lies to your face
    this is not love, this is loving someone who is not real
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• The previous answers have said it all. Do not make rash decisions, but do not go through with marriage in blindness. Use every possible means to find out the truth. Trust your instincts and, if necessary, get help from a professional.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Trust your gut, don't get married.

This is a mistake that's way too expensive to fix latter.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you have found texts and other things from other women and he has responded and is denying it I WOULD NOT marry him. You're setting yourself up for disaster. I'm sorry it's not working out, but you have to take care of yourself. Good luck sweetie, you'll find a way better MAN.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011