How do you pick?

best answer? sometimes it is so hard to pick best answer because they are all good? What do you base your decision on?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The one that has helped me the most.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 6:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I take two answers as best answers one from the "regulars" (the moms with most points and higher grade levels) and one from the newcomers. Then I pick the one that helps me the most. I tend to lean towards the newcomers. I take two answers as best answers one from the "regulars" (the moms with most points and grade levels) and one from the newcomers. Then I pick the one that helps me the most. I tend to towards the newcomers.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 6:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sometimes it's very easy because there will be one that helps the most. And there is sometimes one that you can tell just puts more effort into answering than just a simple two worded answer. If there are two or three answers that are the same, I usually just pick the first one that answered because I think that sometimes people come in and copy down other people's answers. It's a science! LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2011