What the h*** is going on?!

Yesterday I felt pretty good. I know I have arthritis in my knees and probably my hands.

Today, all of a sudden, one of my hand joints that has bothered me in the past but hasn't been a problem in two or three years, one of my knees, one of the joints in a pinkie toe and one in a big toe are all stiff and really sore. Sore enough to keep me awake for the last half hour (it's 3:30 am here).

The foot joints had been bothering me a little bit here and there before. I didn't do anything really physical yesterday, I couldn't have injured these joints. What the heck is going on?!

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 6:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• Change in weather? I dunno...
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 6:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's hot and sunny here, no weather changes, been like that for a week.
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 6:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• have you been sittin for a long time or something i have knee prob and if i sit to long in a certin way my knee kills my the next day thing is it dose not even hurt that bad when i'm sittin taht way
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• What kind of arthritis? Has it been diagnosed? Have you had a cat scan? I had to do all that to get diagnosed and depending on the type it can be progressive. They have meds that can slow it down or help it not be so bad. I would make an appointment with the doctor and talk to them and ask if maybe they can scan and make sure it is not progressing.

Answer by gemgem at 8:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I know when the weather is rainy or too humid, I get aches in all the spots where I had broken bones. Maybe it's something like that?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I can't remember the name of it, but it was only diagnosed in my knees and it was due to my muscle structure pulling on my knee joint, it wasn't the progressive kind, though the doctor did say that it might be rheumatoid in my hands, but the x-ray didn't show anything.

The doctor wanted to do an MRI, but I didn't know if it was safe while nursing. I know now that it is as long as you don't get the dye, so I might go for that.

The pain in my toes feels different than either the pain in my knee or finger. Gah.
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• is it fibromyalgia that effects the joints and is very painful my mom has it
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011