How long do pedicures take?

I have never had one so maybe this is a silly question. I have a 1215 appointment, and have to pick my son up from daycare at 1:30, I was just wondering if that is enough time or should I put him in care a little longer?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 7:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• about a hr
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do pedicures as a part of my profession, if you get a good one, it shouldn't last any less than 45 minutes to an hour. Enjoy yourself!
    hairfixinmom

Answer by hairfixinmom at 8:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You should be fine. Wear flip flops so that if they are not perfectly dry when you leave you don't ruin it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't know, I haven't had the pleasure. :( But enjoy!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 7:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• depends, some take about 20 minutes, and the "spa" ones can take over an hour,, I think the fact that your appointment is at 12:15 signals to me that your going to be done by about 1:00. (work in a salon) Have a great time,, and don't forget your flip flops!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• that's enough time if the distance isn't too far..enjoy!! Im dying for one right now :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would just put him in the daycare for the extra in case it takes longer that way you aren't stressing yourself out when it is suppose to be something for you to enjoy
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011