30 days...

until my c-sec. Why does it seem so far away? I know its not but it is takeing so long to get here. I am so ready to have her here and start my recovery. Does/did it seem like your last month went by SLOOOWWWW

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 9:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The last month goes SOOOOOO slow! The crazy thing is that afterwards, you will actually miss it!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have 7 days left until my due date.
    And I.
    Am.
    DYING.
    I've written journals every day for the past two weeks or so, you can really tell how annoyed I am in those haha. I'm just so freaking ready to see my baby. At least you have a surefire date set. Who knows when I'm going to deliver :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• See I have 2 already soooo. I just know it is going to be hard for me to handle with NO help and i want to get started with it already so the healing time can be over with too. Is that wrong? To want her to come just so I can get the pain over with?
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yes- the last month of pregnancy is the longest...you've survived a long journey to get where you are...You are carrying a lot of weight (baby) and tired, probably uncomfortable and anxious to finally be meeting your little one. The one nice thing is with a c-section you can focus on a date- with natural childbirth you have no idea when baby is coming! Try to rest as much as possible- you in for many sleepless nights once baby comes- take a few last month of pregnancy pictures, enjoy being pampered for the holidays : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 10:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Didn't have that problem. He wanted to come early. So I was happy when I did get to the 36 week. He was born week 38.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yep last month is the worst! Try to keep busy it goes faster. My running joke is I can't wait for them to come out ..then 2 weeks after they are out I want to shove them back in just so I can get some rest!!!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• babyfat5

LOL yeah i said the same thing with my other 2.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Ugg. I was two weeks late when I had my baby. I was beyond done! I know how you feel.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well for me I am afraid of the last few weeks going by to FAST! I have two little girls already and I am just enjoying time with them (and myself.) This is also my first pregnancy that I havnt been misrable so I am kind of enjoying this time. But I do understand your feelings TOTALLY both of my first pregnancy were horrible I was allergic to a hormone that I produced while I carried my daughters so by the time i was thirty weeks I WAS READY! I was even induced a week early with my first only because that was the earliest that my Dr. take her! So I do know where you are coming from and I hope you all the comfort in the world for your last weeks!!!
    Anonymous

• i have 6 more weeks until this little monster is here lol...i can tell you he's going to be just like his father...anyways im already going crazy...it's not out of wanting to get over the pain of it no its more i just want him to be healthy and all that. long story but when you almost die with your first pregnancy and this is your second pregnancy but 3rd kid you just kind of think oh he better be ok i dont want this to go badly again. so enjoy the health and the sleep you can try and get now...in a few more weeks it wont be so anymore...but in a few more weeks you'll have a beautiful baby girl to watch over and hold and love. so it might be a while away but it's so worth it! i think thats the only thing getting me through this is that when he's here and i can love him and see his cute little face...all this time being anxious and driving yourself up a wall will be forgotten and that in turn will be overcome by your little one
    yousomedicated9

Answer by yousomedicated9 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008