For moms who were TTC and got pregnant... please answer...

How many days past ovulation (or if you don't know, how many days before or after your period was due) - did you get a positive pregnancy test, and also - had you tested before that and got a negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• My period was two weeks late before I finally got a positive, and I tested negative over a dozen times lol.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My period was only 2 days late... i got a positive right away... and when i found out, I was only 2 weeks along... my son is now 9 months.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i tested once and got a neg 2weeks later i still didnt have a period so i tested again and got a positive and now she is 4 and driving me crazy lol i love her though
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• 12 dpo
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 8:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am 2 days late on mine and got back positive on a home test and a blood test from my dr..
    So I think it all depends on your body Good luck!
    I hope this pregnancy sticks with me!
    Anonymous

• I tested one day last, and got a positive. Had to test in the morning though!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 12:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• oops, that 12 days dpo was 2 days before AFs expected arrival. It was a bit of a shock because I had no reason to think I was pregnant (other than we were trying of course) but no symptoms because it was so early.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• For both of my last two pregnancies, I found out I was pregnant 9 days after intercourse. Buy the test that says 5 days earlier than other ones and do it first thing in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2008