Is it okay if you say even a small matter to your sis or family i mean your disargument with you wife about something like he told me the other day to prepare his favouret food and i did not

if he wants to say anything to me he can say but he says whatever happened with herI feel so embaresed I am pregnent and and I don not like preparing anything some day ....and he also says he has to watch his pounds so some day i prepare light dinner and some time heavy......what do i do i simply do not like him talking to his sis about these things she never discuss her personal matter with him but whenever he gets mad at me he discuss with her but she is very nice she does not say anything cuz she nows his  habbit too....

what is the best thing to do plz advise me friends...

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 8:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you need to have a talk with your husband and let him know that you don't appreciate him sharing details about your life with this family. He really shouldn't be running to his sister to complain about every little thing, and guess what, if he wants something bad enough he can fix it for himself. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I understand it is annoying. At least he picks a family member, my DH picks his most OBNOXIOUS friend to confide in.......blah You say she is nice about, so maybe just let it go???
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:00 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• So he can't have anyone to talk to?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 9:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2011