I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BODY?

I had got a bad cold out of no where one day and my taste buds was no right, it seemed as if i had the flu. I alslo had this bad headache that made my tooth hurt. i felt so bad but don't know where it came from. I was sleeping with the air on but during the night i was swaeting like real hot at times. Couple days before my bf was real sick throwing up all day. My stomach feels as if i've eating so much at times because it gets so blaoted and tight. my stomach always feels hard idk y ben lie that all my life. but stomach looks so round, i've ben peeing alot eating like i never ate before, leg cramps when i go to sleep, some time swelling in feet, tingling hands, dizzy, bsck kills me with pain especially at night, and stomach hurts with pain, belly button seems as if it wants to open wider, because now i can put my fingers through it with no prob. and everyone has ben asking if i am. my bf has ben going through alot of moody times and sleepy. need answers!!!!

TOOT5

Asked by TOOT5 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• you could be having all of these symptoms for a number of reasons to be on the safe side i would just call your doctor and make an appointment good luck
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes. see your doc
    SecondMom59

Answer by SecondMom59 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sounds like you are reading symptoms of pregnancy out of a book because you've hit almost everyone of them on the head... guessing you are just unlike with symptoms and your bf shared his cold with you a double bummer. I agree with the first two call your doctor and get advice and checked out. It should get easier over time.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2011