it has started.. ugh

so.. 23 weeks along today and i am starting to notice i am going through some changes. duh. but the one that is aggravating me the most is my boobs. im not getting any stretchmarks on my stomach yet. knock on wood to keep it that way. but i am noticing them on my boobs. does anyone know of anything i could try to keep this from getting any worse or make them go away... ah.. im only 19 years old and im not done with having my body look like in 19. ha. : /

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 10:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• moisturize moisturize moisturize!!! and don't scratch!!! my friend only got them on her boobs... not a one on her tummy.. I am the opposite!!! good luck! they will fade in time.. Also .. I wear a bra and a sports bra.. the more support you have the better! don't' let the girls sag!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lol sorry, people will tell you to use all kinds of creams, ointments, olive oil, but im sorry to say that i tried EVERY single one of them before i EVER even had stretch marks because i was only 17 and i didnt want to loose my pretty little body either. I put everything i could on religiously from the day i took the test till i had her. It didnt do a thing, its just your body type and your skins elasticity. Some people got it some people dont. i didnt, i had HORRIBLE stretch marks everywhere boobs, stomach, hips. Theres jusst no helping it. But they do fade and they dont look that bad after a while so dont feel bad if it happens its not the end of the world either
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I put on coco butter lotion for pregnancy. is super good. It has work for me. I am 20.. So I know how you field with the stretch marks problem..
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i totally agree with college mom. I was 23 when i had my first baby and had a great body., was very athletic and used every cream under the sun.. i felt like a walking bottle of lotion! my body is still ok i just don't wear a bikini! seriously though...MAJOR booby support WILL help!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i was pregnant with my daughter at 16 and i tryed the coco butter all the time and it didnt work at all i got bright red stretchmarks all over my stomach they faded in color but still all overrrr. i had another friend who was 18 and the same thing happened to her, cocobutter works for some people but not for most people i know, i went to a pregnant teenager school so there was tons of young moms and coco butter didnt do nothing but you get a beautiful baby in the end =] and there not for just old people we always called em pregnancy battle scars verse stretch marks lol
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• bad news is nothing will do anything to help stretch marks. People will tell you use this that or the other thing but nope it's just genetics. If your mom had bad stretch marks ..so will you doesn't matter what you do. The good news is they fade. Yep in a few years you'll still have them but they won't look as bad. The ones I had from my now 12 year old are barely visible..you really have to be looking. My 2 year old didn't leave any probably because I was already stretched out from babies 1-4 so I don't look like I really have many at all. It also depends how deep they are with how much they will fade. Really deep ones your just out of luck. Minor ones almost go away.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• bad news dont mean to sound mean but if you want to keep your nice little body dont have kids. and if you do have kids dont complain about it. nothing really works to keep them away....but just keep it as a memory through your life that you brought something wonderful into this world and a nice little body is so worth the sacrifice for the love a child shows you
    Anonymous

• My DIL used cocoa butter! I promise you, she has no visible stretch-marks!( it could be she has perfect skin!)
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 2:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I used palmers stretch mark cream, and I didn't have any strechmarks. I was a dancer (as in ballet) when I got pregnate at 17 so I didn't want any strechmarks. It could be I have good skin or it could have been the cream I don't know, But i'm am definalty going to use it with this one also.
    jwl3mom

Answer by jwl3mom at 2:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Wear your bra, a really comfortable one like a sports bra or what not, even when sleeping. If they fall they are not coming back up, lol.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 4:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2008