were do i go -------

hey what do u think ------ i haave not talked to my family in a year and they want my and my baby dad to go over for x mass and i told my babys dad and he said yes but when he told his mom she got very mad becouse we were going to spen x mass with her but befor we told her that we were going to spend it with my family she was acting like i dont care if u go to my house or not -----------so should we go or stay ---------

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If you haven't talked to your family in a year, why would you go now?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Why can't you spend some time w/ both families?? Trust me, I just lost my mom this week and you better take the time you have and make a mense.. IF your MIL gets mad she will get over it.. This is the time for forgiveness and to be together as a "family" yours and your dh.. IF he doesn't have a problem w/ it. I say go for it enjoy the holidays..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yup. I would try to do christmas eve with your family!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• nless you're all too far apart, spend time with BOTH sides of the family. Be sure tio set time limits, so you don't miss your second date!
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 2:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2008