Current frustrations?

What are yours?

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 8:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have the stomach bug that won't go away. Well, 2 of us, and the other 2 have loads of energy of course. And 2 of us are dizzy and can't eat anything. The little one has diarrhea. Getting old- fast.

It won't rain enough and it's hot, so we have to work to keep the plants alive at all.

My son wants to play wii over and over

If I stop cleaning for even half a day, the house gets so messy and nobody else cares! And now it's been about 4-5.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My daughter has pink eye right now.

I have been sick with a cold/ear problems for over a month.

The pool is closed because something is broken and it is over 100 out.

I am going to have to replace our sliding glass door when we move because the dog we used to have scratched it up ($900).

I can't sleep well at night anymore, I wake up almost every night @ 3:30-4:30 and then can't get back to sleep.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Summer vacation is 1/3 over and I haven't accomplished anything.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 10:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My cousin who is always bumming rides off me and has only given me 4 dollars for gas, just called and asked if I could give his girlfriend a ride to his house...they are both grown folks who need to buy there own car! But I'm too nice...: )

My nieces are being brats who said they won't come to my wedding reception because the band they like isn't going to play, which is the exact same reaction their mom, my own sis and Maid of Honor had. I told them that's fine, they don't have to be there if they don't want to. Seriously, family sucks sometimes.

nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• TTC.. its been 1 year 6 months as of last week, and still nothing. Also, trying to lose weight.. 25 pounds to get more healthier and stop back pain.
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 1:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• baby momma drama
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011