Does any one know of any companies that hire new MT graduates. Please help!!!

Does any one have an Medical Transcription certificate? If so im looking for work.
I can not find anything. Does any one any advice.
Thanks

ilovemykids2

Asked by ilovemykids2 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• go around to private practices.. I know from experience that they are almost always looking for some one... family practice Dr;s and ob/gyns are great!!! also.. don't get dis heartened if people tell you that most Dr;s are EMR ... they still need people to do letters and such1! good luck! check with your hospital!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• As much as I would recommend you do what the above poster said, go around to every Dr. office you know. Pass out flyers and business cards. PROMOTE your business. Otherwise, I would recommend MT Daily.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Hi there. I have been an MT for the past 5 years. My advice is to print up a summary about yourself and get some buisness cartds made. Then go to all the private practices in your area (or as far as you would choose to go) and give them your information. MT's are always in need so you are bound to hit on one. If not, submit resumes to the hospitals, radiology facilities, etc. They are always looking for MTs as well. I currently do this from home and have had the same client for the past 5 years; I will be starting a hospital account next month. It's hard in the beginning becuase you have no experience but keep going at it and you'll find someone to trust you enough to give you a shot!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Here is that link http://www.mtjobs.com/ Sorry.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008