Heartburn almost 2 years after pregnancy....FML

Its been 21 months since my son was born, I still have about 10-15lbs of pregnancy weight that I didnt lose and I still have heart burn all the time.... has this happened to anyone else? Is this super annoying to you?

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 8:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• its funny that you say that because my son is 5 now and for almost 2 years after i had him i was still having the pregnancy cravings,i was still having the heartburn,i was still having the weight loss issues.....so i feel ya on this!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• All the time - could be issues with gall bladder - have it checked out.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• gallbladder would also give you pain up by your right shoulder blade. I am sure you are working on it but I would loose that extra weight and watch what you eat. Start walking add more fiber to your diet. Reduce the acidic type foods you eat and greasy foods you eat. Drink more water. My Mom would suggest a cleanse...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Because gall stones block the bile duct it creates a back up of bile which then ends up as heart burn and/or reflux. It does not always result in the pain at the right should blade - only the worst attacks do that. It isn't that uncommon in women that have been pregnant, have gained and/ or lost weight.
    Anonymous

• gall bladder, really? Thats actually really interesting, I would have never thought about it or known about that.... do you know any more details of how the two are related?
    mitchellb

Comment by mitchellb (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2011