Stray cat Problem..AHHhh!

What is a home remidee to remove stray cats from my yard at first it didnt bother me cause it was only one but now it has turned to 3 or 4 the neighbors have told me that the lady that lives next store to me has about 14 cats and im not sure if they are actually stray or her pets either way i want them off my property what can i do?
oh and she feeds any cats that come to visit her/her cats...HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Not much you can do other than move!!!! you can try spraying them with water when you see them, then they might get the picture you want them out of your yard.

Answer by older at 8:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Get a dog...lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Awww... I'm the stray cat lady in the neighborhood here. Talk to your neighbor and see if they are actually her cats or just strays she has adopted. maybe she can give you some ideas or allow for someone to pick up a few for readoption
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Talk to your animal control for your area and see if you can get humane traps and get them into a shelter.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I ABSOLUTLY HATE THAT! We had one she got preggo and had 6 babies all of them i'm sure had rabies they were nasty sick we called animal control but they failed to catch any of them I tried spraying them w water that don't work we tried shooting a gun into the air we live in the middle of nowhere this is cat drop off central out here..anyways that didn't work we called an animal shelter and they said they would come and never did so I called the pound and asked what I can do and I hated to have to poison them cuz usually I don't hurt anything but it was my last option nobody wanted or would take in the cats and more than likely they would be put down anyways and I'd have to pay $60 for each cat to be put down (ridiculous eye roll) so I poisened them and I haven't seen them around in a long time..sometimes you have to do what you don't want to they drug all trash out of my can every nite..
    Anonymous

• anon u are very creepy and evil. i hope u wash your hands properly every time after you handle the cat poison mmmkay...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2011