what do you expect in an 11 months baby what new stuff he will do ?

MIZZVALENTIN

Asked by MIZZVALENTIN at 11:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a 11 month old girl....i have notcied a lot of new things with her... i have these flashcards that have exoctic animals and insects...i show them to her everyday and tell her what they are...then i notcie her pickng them up one by one and talking...cute....also she can now find her binky and put it in her mouth by her self.....she cruises along everything...hopefully walk soon.....we have tons of pictures of her in our home and we ask her were baby is and she points to her pictures..lots more they get smarter by te day i think..!!!!!
    nesamama

Answer by nesamama at 11:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have an 11 month old little boy! :) They are so fun at this age. If I am talking and DS wants my attention, he will either say Mama or start trying to play "Peek-A-Boo" with me. He mimics me talking on the phone, loves playing "Pat-A-Cake", and singing. He also likes to dance. I have started to really watch him closely when he is in his exersaucer because he will try to climb out. He likes to cruise along the furniture and has tons of fun crawling after our cats! I think he's going to have lots of fun at Christmas with all of the wrapping paper and boxes! My little guy has also developed a fascination with stairs. I have also noticed that he is more willing to try new foods, especially if he sees us eating them first. Take care! :)
    ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I like to check in with a wen site called babycenter.com it has updates for each week of each month. Keep in mind that all babies are different and do things at different ages. Some skip certain things (like rolling over) and some do things that no one else does. That's the joy of parenting! But Babycenter.com has some good info on it from pregancy to childhood. Have fun!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• turn pages in the phone book and advertisements, clap their hands, "ma-ma", "da-da" Stand ~ with support.
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 2:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• my son is 10months ,,he walks saids ma ma.. da da.. playes with all his toys ,, shares toys with othere kids,, fights with them.. well my son does lots of thing s..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008