Just my opinion

to all mothers of young children
all i can say is
SPACE OUT THE SHOTS!
the flu shot still is made with thimersol - no shots with thimersol!
and if your child is ill, or just getting over illness = do the shots until their immune system is back to full speed

autism sucks!
my daughter developed fine until this flu shot (with three others) the flu shot had thimersol in it
she then lost all words, eye contact, started smashing her head etc etc etc

even if you do not believe that this is a cause
NO HARM in spreading out the shots
avoiding any shot with thimersol
and rescheduling any shots when your child is ill or recently getting over illness
no harm in this

i wish to GOD, i had listened to instincts when time for these shots and she was getting over a cold

(please no bashing me , a life with your child living with autism is bashing enough
-thank you)

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• I'm very sorry you are going through this. I have been researching vaccines for years and have been trying to educated mothers. I myself have suffered from a couple of the vaccines. Unfortunately the CDC has mothers so scared that their child will die from the measles or chicken pox or such that they are afraid to even look into it. Contact VEARS, which is the vaccine adverse reaction reporting system. They are a government agency that pays people for vaccine injuries. The government has it set up that you cannot sue the doctor, but this fund takes care of it. That should say enough right there to people.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't believe vaccines cause autism. Sorry
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 9:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I am not against vaccinating but I 100% agree with all that you said. :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• To those people that do not believe you, then ask them to explain why the increase in children with autism or autism related spectrum, which also includes aspergers. When I was a child it was virtually unheard of, but immunizations were few and they were also not required. Today 1 in 100 children are diagnosed. There has to be a cause since autism is not a communicable disease, although it is in the genes, everyone knows a child with autism is not very likely to have children of their own. 1 in 100. That's pretty scary. Just sit and look at the questions go through here in a day and see how many families are suffering with this and tell us how it happens.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i wish there were something i could say to help you out mama....good luck with everything....no matter what your child has keep loving them and make sure they know everyday how much you love them....i hate the fact that the government and everyone else has us moms terrified.....keep your head up and get ahold of someone!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm really sorry you and your family are going through this, but I don't think vaccines cause autism. Sorry. All 4 of my children have had all their vaccines, plus the flu shot and one had to have Synagis, the shot for RSV. None of them have been affected adversely by the vaccines.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I NEVER SAID ALL CHILDREN WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIMERSOL
    but....on the chance that some might be
    all i am saying is NO HARM in
    =spacing them out a bit
    =postponing if your child is ill or recently getting over illness, until immune systemback to normal
    =avoiding shots with thimersol (shots used to have this, now taken out, but flu shot still has)

I SAID NO BASHING
    thanks much for that

ok, my turn
    if you do not believe it could EVER happen to ANY child
    take your baby into doctor visit, have all the shots scheduled when your baby was been ill and be sure to ask for the flu shot too (the kind with thimersol in it)...then get back to me in a few months when your child has lost all words, eye contact and is being fitted for a helmet to protect themselves from themselves smashing their head

open your closed minds and just consider
    NEVER SAID IT WILL EFFECT ALL KIDS
    -idiots! just because your chi
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011