Do you watch Master Chef?

I do. I like Chef Ramsey.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love Chef Gordon!! I watch the show once in a while, sometimes I get caught up in work and forget about it... till after it is over. I am hoping they will bring Hells Kitchen back - that is my favorite show of his!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I ADORE HIM!!!! love his eyes and accent. makes me melt.
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 9:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sometimes
    Terra24

Answer by Terra24 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• no but i love watching kitchen nightmares. he is a nice guy i have to say, he could be a jerk but i can see why he is with some of the people on there.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Nope.
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I really hate the US version. If you watch the UK (original), NZ and Aus versions of it, it comes across so differently. The do masterclasses, televised, so the audience can learn actual techniques instead of watching people try to remember what they learned off-camera. They bring in guest chefs - serious ones, not just ones who have tv shows of their own, and have them judge, work with, and teach lessons to teams who win team challenges.

You never see things like Max sneering at poor people or Suzy giving someone massive bitchface for doing better than she did in a challenge. On the other shows they actually root for each other. Max and Suzy would never have made it onto the show, and if they did, the camera would never show any of their drama. When they are in the gallery, they give the people on the floor advice and help each other do better. Ramsey's version is like Masterchef: Cesspool.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• nope
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have never seen the UK version. I like the US version.
    pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011