What you reading?

Asked by pookiekins34 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Laruell K Hamilton... again.

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Message in a Bottle (N.Sparks)

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Just finished reading Nantucket Nights by Elin Hilderbrand. It was a good book.

Answer by Terra24 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• The art of happiness. Awesome book collaborated with the dahli lama

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Evans to Betsy by Rhys Bowen. It seems pretty good.

Answer by SWasson at 9:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• The 19th Wife by Ebershoff

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• last meal... by jacquelyn c black. its a book about death row imates and there last meals, what they did to get there, what there last words were before being exacuted, and stuff like who has the most exacusions ( iraq ) and other infomation. its a lil twisted i know but always been fasanated one guy had 3 lobsters with butter, 2 porter house steaks, corn on the cob, mcdonalds, soda, with ice, desserts..last words were...yay u proved i did it..what ever.. other book i read which is funny.. emails from an asshole. people who put up adds on like cregs list he responds to them and messes with them..its really funny to read the back and forth replys.. and see how long it takes for the add person to catch on that hes a jerk and to stop emailing them. or this guy will post something like a car for sale and mess with who ever reponds.

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm re-reading book four of the True Blood series, just as a refresher before the new season starts on sunday.

Answer by graciegirl1980 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy(from about the middle of the second book on, they were a tearjerker for me- I cried like a baby), and now I'm working on the Fallen trilogy.

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011