Do you eat less or more when schools out in the summer?

I am just curious. I eat alot less. I dont know why. I guess I am too busy with the kids to remember to eat. How about you?

Asked by gemgem at 9:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think I eat a little less.... BUT i drink ALOT more fluids... makes sense i guess being out in the heat and all.
    shestands4truth

Answer by shestands4truth at 12:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Less. Mix of time and hot weather slow my eating down.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Less, I am so hot that I will forget to eat or feel full after just a few bites so i eat what counts.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I eat less because I have to feed my son. He had reduced lunch/breakfast that became free lunch and breakfast at the end of the year in school but when school is out he doesn't get that.... So in order to feed everyone I skip breakfast and eat only 1/2 a lunch-sharing with my 3 year old. Hopefully my food stamps will kick in soon, or DH will find a better job or I will find a job...something!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I eat less cause somedays we end up sleeping in, and then between work, housework and kids I get too busy to eat. Also in the hot weather I really don't feel like eating, and I can get buy with just a cup of yogurt, some fruit or a special K bar during the day.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I eat less, the kids eat more :) Just too busy with the kids and cleaning is MORE for sure when the kids are out during the summer break.
    AdoreBaby

Answer by AdoreBaby at 10:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• ive never paid attention to how much i eat....my little one doesnt start school till august but ive watched my mom when me and my brothers were in school....she ate less because she was working more hours during the summer....great question
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Less when the heat is brutal. We eat lots of fruit in the summer...and the grill gets a work out. Salads and cold sandwiches are a big fave with us too during the summer months.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I eat about the same
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011