9 weeks pregnant

Soo, I'm 9 weeks pregnant today I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago had an ultrasound and was confirmed that I was 6 weeks and 2 days, which makes me 9 today. But my stomach is already huge??! is this normal? I thought people don't start showing until 3-4 months? and im only 2.. and the doctor said there's only 1 baby.. unless someone lied to me..LOL. I have my 2nd doctor appointment on July 5th, not sure if their gonna do an ultrasound.

Sweetie-713

Asked by Sweetie-713 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Is this ur first pregnancy? Im 9 weeks 2 days and im showing as well, especially after i eat. It could be gas and that your bloated!
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 10:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes this is my first pregnancy
    Sweetie-713

Comment by Sweetie-713 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Hmm its probably just gas then...maybe twins! but u already had an ultrasound. dont wanna frighten u lol
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 10:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• everyone is different... it could be how you are caring your baby. Some sit higher than others. Maybe that rude guy in the store will let you go ahead instead of jumping in front of you in line. LOL
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i'm 9 weeks and 2 days and not showing at all! i wish i were though...
    mydarlingsofia

Answer by mydarlingsofia at 11:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Probably just gas, could be the way your carrying the baby though.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011