ANNOYED!

So I just moved on my own and then I needed a sitter to watch my daughter and it was a hassle to take her to my grandmas very early in the morning so i asked my dad to move in which i just reconnected with. My daughter is three, my dad doesnt work, and i knew that and then my fiance moved in and my dad got a little ejalous and would make smart remarks and it would just make me blow now we are okay but now my lil bro moved in (he broke up with his gf) and they share the downstairs and now they are not speaking because they got into over their dogs! Im mad cause me and my fiance are paying the bills and for food and all these men can eat alot! Im just sick of all the bs and honestly i cant wait til sept comes when my lease is up cause im really not taking them with me! Im debating on having my dad continue to watch my daughter cause i honestly think he is lazy and doesnt really interact with her, just puts the tv on in her room. which annoys me and i've told him time and time again. Grrrr!!!!! Just had to get that out!

shar-hulk

Asked by shar-hulk at 10:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Come on September!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like you need to remove yourself from that situation and kick em all out!lol. One of the best parts of being an adult is being on your own and having your own things,even privacy.
    griefstrickin

Answer by griefstrickin at 10:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yeah, America really isn't the kind of culture where we like to have our space infringed upon. I see other cultures who live happily with parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws etc etc....it's like, the more the merrier. Just one big happy family right? Not us. We want our OWN space((most of us, not all)) and can't deal with others issues very well. I would have to really lay down the law on your problem. No laziness...if you live here you help out!! I would be irate if my dad just shoved a tv in my little girls room to keep her occupied all day, are you kidding me? That's not babysitting in my book. That's ignoring..AND.. Nothing in life is free...it's not free for you and it wouldn't be free for them either. They have to contribute SOMETHING besides problems. You're a giving person...but not a door mat. Don't forget that.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sorry to hear that! I hope september comes quick for you!
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 10:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ya that was the plan but I needed the sitter. But u can bet Im going to find another solution cause all this is getting to be too much.
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2011