Anyone else with......

With Prepaid Legal? I have been thinking about trying them for my business. It has to be something I can do completely from home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have had about 7 friends do it. All 7 quit and warn people not to. Do a google search on prepaid legal scam. For any home business, I do that, google the business and scam
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No one said it was a scam....they said to google search the company name with the word "scam"! I do this and recommend it too, not to see if it's a scam, direct sales companies are legit, but any disgruntled ex-rep who typically takes the time to put their story out there on the internet typically vents their frustrations by calling the company a scam.

And while those disgruntled ex-reps are mistaken and simply passionate about their negative experience with the company and venting....it gives those researching a company that perspective and see what some of the negative experiences out there have been.

But yeah, too many people join a Direct Selling company, make no to little money with it and then falsely blame the company for the failure. It's not the company that fails, Direct Sales can just be an extremely hard business to get into where you actually earn a live off of income!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Read my joural post, PrePaid Legal Real or Scam ..... this is a link to a report from news investigators.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Never heard of it. Good luck with everything.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Thanks, this will be my first try at a home based business. So I will probably need all the luck I can get. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do PrePaid Legal ... and know of several successful people doing it. It is NOT a scam .. but there are also a lot of people who do nothing and make nothing. I started just over a year ago and I'm quitting my job in a few months and working my PrePaid Legal business full time from home.

The company has been around since 1972, trades on the NYSE and has an A+ rating with the better business bureau. If you are really thinking about PrePaid Legal, I would suggest you attend a meeting, hear about the company and opportunity and talk to the people there.

If you are gonna buy into your own business, then you have to treat it like a real job, you have to DO the work ... there is a system in place that you can replicate, no need to reinvent the wheel. I've had lots of support and a ton of resources to help me build my business.

It's not for everyone, but it's perfect for me ! Good luck and message if you want more info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ive Been with Prepaid Legal for nearly 2 years, I started out BROKE and desperate and make 550 dollars in my first week, 1000 in 6 weeks, and 1500 in 8 weeks, I now have a team well over 100 stretched across the USA...We have completely replaced any FT income I have had with this business and I only work 20 hours a week.

There is no scam about it..we are publicly traded until now for the last 37 years on the NYSE, that means a COMPLETELY PUBLIC COMPANY publicly audited every 90 days!

I am on the #1 largest and fastest growing team in the whole company and I am the #2 leader for my state...

I do so well in fact that TODAY I am giving the business kit away on me!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• by the way im sitting in my dining room working with 3 kids under 6 home one in my lap right now
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Mom2jack got it right. It's not a scam but you can see the negative experiences with it. I should of done that with herbalife. It would of saved me a lot of time and money
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Excellently put, b/c the truth of them all is there is no POLICE on the Internet to curb what anyone says about any company and there are sites like Rip Off Report, that is actually run by a known convicted fellon but people love to slam everything and everyone on there!...same goes for the hundreds of WAH businesses, and many outside businesses as well....every job and business is what you make of it too, it takes work nothing is gonna fall from the sky
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011