Personal Question adult content

Have you ever fallen asleep and due to a dream or whatever and started masterbating? Random question, I know, but I am curious. As this happens to me sometimes, I was wondering if happens to anyone else.

Malissa1578

Asked by Malissa1578 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• yup. lol good dream and wake up in the middle of it :( and low and behold there i am...lol.. i finish or wake up dh. i dont think ur alone on this one. it is weird though huh. lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Nope but I have had an orgasm from a dream without touching myself. That was a great way to wake up!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• no but my fiance has! i woke up to him putting his hands down his pants. i couldn't help but giggle, which actually woke him up.
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• my husband says he's caught me masturbating in my sleep. Then again,I have the sex drive of a 16 year old boy! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• no
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Haha. I've orgasmed in my sleep before.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• like jademom I have had an orgasm in my sleep but not masterbated in my sleep. What a nice way to wake up though lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 10:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Nope
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Usually, if you are having repetitive sex dreams your subconscious is telling you something. A common one for females is to have the girl on girl dream, but it usually doesn't mean you are a closest lesbian, it means you really need more female company in your life. I read that masturbating in you dream means you are in need of love and comfort and currently you will get it quicker if you do it yourself.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 10:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011