Would this bother you? (a friend)

If you were asked by a friend to take down a picture they *knew* you took of them from your facebook page. That is only open to friends no less. they looked nice in the pic it wasn't embarrassing they just happened to not like it and insisted that you take it down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I think that people shouldn't post pictures of other people on the internet if they aren't comfortable with it. She asked for it to be removed..remove it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• She may not have expected you to put her face all over the net! Not everyone likes to be shown to the world. It shouldn't have pissed you off..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well its her right to privacy. Maybe she has a good reason for not wanting it up.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No I would not. I understand the pic was taken with your camera but it is an image of another person. It's odd to me that people put up pictures of others without their permission and get upset when told to take them down. It's hard to say she is controlling your stuff when it's a picture of her. The fact that it was done with your camera kind of pales in comparison.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• She has all the right in the world to post pictures of herself on her page...and she has all the right in the world to ask you to take a picture of her down. I have pictures of myself on other people's pages that I'm not totally comfortable with, but I haven't said anything. If I would say something though, I would expect them to take it down and be okay with it. If they weren't okay with it, they didn't deserve my picture on their FB page...so it all works out.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Maybe they just don't like it. No it would not bother me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Oh I took it down but it has pissed me off. It was my pic on my camera and she knew I took it. I told her I will NEVER take her picture again. Even when she ask me to.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don;t like people controlling my stuff.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• & it sounds like she don't like people showing her off to everyone!
    SuperrMommyy

• well i can understand that. i can understand how it would come off as rude they asked you to take it down because maybe they didnt like the person next to them or maybe they didnt like the pic on FB to begin with, there are many different reasons but i can understand why it came off as mean in that way. i sent my friend some jokes at one time and she's like "those thighs are bigger then mine! please dont send anymore." it did come off as rude but she had to tell me somehow and there was no other way it kind of comes off as.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2011