Ahhhh...I am crazy right? LOL

Ahhh 7:30 am and all my babies are asleep at the same time (ages 1, 16 & 19). I am enjoying the quiet mom time and thinking of something to wake them all up. hahahaha

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 10:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wow- talk about an age difference lol!~~ enjoy this!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Enjoy the moment then bust out the air horn.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i say let em sleep..the longer you have quiet time the better :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Don't do that, enjoy the peace and quite!

Answer by older at 10:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Let them sleep!!!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• See I'm evil when it comes to waking people up LOL. I have a brother that is 10 years younger than me and anytime he stays over I think of some random way to wake him up. So far the most successful were sticking ice down his pants and dabbing a little peanut butter in his ear and turning the dog loose on him. Those ideas would be too extreme for a one year old though LOL
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:53 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Another idea...you could get the one year old up and let the baby wake the older ones up with slobbery baby kisses. Most teens hate baby slobber =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Why wake them up?! Enjoy the peace & quiet while it lasts! :p But if you MUST wake them up- you could find all kids of annoying ways to do it.... Opening the blinds/curtains & blinding them w/ bright sunlight, banging pots & pans, singing the annoying "wake up" song, or a squirt gun! There's always the shaving cream in the hand & tickling their noses w/ a feather so they smear it all over their faces when they scratch their noses. See, devious minds think alike! :P Enjoy your day :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• LOVE the air horn idea
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• And now I hear my sweet baby boy doing his, it takes me forever to wake up, routine. Thank you all for being so much fun!!! Have a wonderful day. ACMBRIDE, maybe I will have him slobber on them lol.
    ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2011