7weeks and i cant eat

everything is making me nausous. I know i have to eat to keep baby healthy but i cant seem to find anything that doesnt make me sick. I am nausous all the time, not hungry and even when i make myself eat it is a very small portion, almost nothing. idk what to do, this is baby#4 and the first time with this issue.

maeliz624

Asked by maeliz624 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Very normal. Just take ur vitamins and u should be okay. It'll stop soon, but may start up again later.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• The baby will take what it needs from you. Don't worry about it. Eat small meals very frequently, every hour if necessary. Eat what you can tolerate.

And if it's really terrible, you can ask your doctor for a prescription. I took zofran every single day from about 5 weeks to the day I delivered at 36 weeks, 6 days. Some days I still threw up all day, but it did help most of the time.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different! You'll be fine. I am now 11 weeks and my non appetite is picking back up so just hang in there a little longer and things will turn around for you. Try very mild foods, lots of crackers and water. Small amounts is a good ideal keep doing this until hunger demands more. With my first I got sick morning noon and night for 6 months and still gained an amazing 70 lbs.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well the need to eat is for you, not so much the baby. The baby will take was he/she needs. Keep yourself hydrated and try protiens.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• thanks, all great ideas, i will try everything. its so exhauting being so nausous all the time.
    maeliz624

Comment by maeliz624 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I just came through that. The sickness is mostly gone now at 8 weeks. I got through be eating pretzels and Life cereal (without milk). They didn't upset my stomach and the cereal is packed with vitamins. Good Luck! =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011