Dont mean to sound rude but...

Is anyone else tired of the "Am I Pregnant" type q's...Go pee on a stick or call ur Dr. and get a blood test...you women are NOT stupid STOP acting like it!!

Oh and use the internet to research some things before asking maybe..I understand wanting to talk and her from others dealing with the same issues but go use the internet that you are already on to find out when you ovulate or how many weeks you are if your due date is xx-xx-200x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I understand the questions about the pregnancy, but not the ones asking if your pregnant. The answer to am I pregnant is... get a test. That's the only way to tell.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My tubes are tied so dont bite (MY) head off and I am certainly not pregnant. but I can understand why pregnant women ask so many ? it is not because they are or are not stupid, when i was having my children which happened to be 3 after every one i asked the same ? read the same books, they are curious, worried, excited and so on they just want to talk. LETS talk to them ok. it's a blessing to be with child and a blessing to answer ? about them. and I dont think your rude, I think you have your own opinion.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 2:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• MAUREEN55 thats exactly what i was going afer...asking q's about pregnancy is great maybe someone else has the same question or has dealt with it BUT asking if youre pregnant is not that productive unless you are talking to your doctor..we here on cafemom cannot read your words and tell you your pregnant..just because your nauseated and bloated doesnt mean you may be pregnant, maybe you ate to much beans or fiber, or maybe something is wrong with the GI tract..i dont know just my thought for the day
    Anonymous

• Respectfully, somethings are not always common knowledge to everyone...personally I would know what to do and how to find out if I was preganant w/o the help of fellow members but you just have to learn to move on from the questions and things that annoy you like that.
    mekubeku

Answer by mekubeku at 3:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I NEVER ASKED IF I WAS PREGO THANKS GOODNESS LOL I AM A 1ST TIME MOM AND HAVE SOME CONCERNS SOMETIMES I DONT FEEL LIKE CALLING MY DR AT 1AM AND OR I FORGET THE STUFF TILL LATER(A SIGN OF PREGO) LOL
    jennymartin

Answer by jennymartin at 3:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• some of these girls may be very new at this (or young) so we could help point them along. If you don't want to answer, why not skip that certain question?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2008