Sending the troops home!... show your support here

Should Obama send the troops home? have we seen enough men killed, felt the pain and loss of enough service men? Spent enough money on the war? ..

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 11:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not all of them no, I'm in the military, been deployed. yes I wanted to go home to my babies while I was over there, but we have a job to do end of discussion :) I see where you're coming from, so this is not meant as argumentative :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes, I went to Afghanistan and it's not easy. All our men should come home before the army calls my husband back for deployment. And YES enough was spent on it. Our economy would go a little higher if that war was over
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 11:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I agree---send them home safely. I can't stand to think about their injuries and the deaths of these service people we all love.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• This is meant as a question for all. Voice your opinions here and be true!!!
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Would I love to have them all home now safe and sound? Oh heck yeah. We can't just pull them out. For the reason yesmaam stated.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes! Obama should bring all the troops home ... not just from Afghanistan, but Iraq and Lybia as well
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 12:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think that if at all possible the ones that are able to be sent back at this time should be released back home..if for any reason others are needed elsewhere keep them until thye truthfully think the problem is over..A GREAT THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE TO FIGHT AND PROTECT OUR COUNTRY..AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE WIVES/HUSBANDS AND FAMILY THAT SUPPORT THEM!!!!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yup! He's got to get the ground troops for Libya from somewhere.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes 10 years is 10 years too long. We're in debt up to our ears and it's time to focus on OUR country. It's a relief, although we still have a couple of years until we completely pull out, that this war is coming to an end. Just in time for another illegal unnecessary war. Guess I won't be pulling that old faded bumper sticker off yet and I'll never take the "Thank You" sticker off.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011