Cold or allergies?

I cant tell which it is.. the day before yesterday my throat started feeling a bit sore around the evening..then the next day it felt worse, I was soo congested ..like more in my head and the back of my throat if that makes sense.. I feel sinus pressure too..Ive only sneezed a couple of time in the last 2 days, my eyes are a bit watery.. Also I feel super run down today but I think thats because I downed a bunch of benadryl last night to help me sleep since I havent been sleeping with lately and the sore throat wasnt helping, today the sore throat is barely there but im having a bit of mucus drainage in the back of my throat.. So it is a cold or allergies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like allergies to me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Whew same for me!! I've never had allergies, but man I'm starting to think otherwise. So I'm not helping much am I lol. I don't know which it is. And my poor baby girl has the cough too.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• ya my kiddo has been coughing in the morning when she wakes up..thats the only time shes coughing.. but the rest of the day her nose just runs
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• generic Zyrtec or claritin will work longer than benadryl it sounds more like allergies

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 10:32 AM on Jun. 23, 2011