Potty training help please........

My 3 y/o DD was finally potty trained.....she had gone 3 entire weeks with NO accidents (even at night). Then she had a 4 y/o friend come over who wasn't potty trained, and it's all gone down hill from there. Now she's pooping her pants everyday and has also had a couple of pee accidents. What should I do? I know she is physcially ready as evidenced by her earlier success. How should I handle it when she has an accident? I explain to her what a great thing it is to be a big girl, etc. but it's not getting any better. This has been going on about 2 weeks now.

Kimedbs

Asked by Kimedbs at 11:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Maybe you shouldnt let her see the friend for a little while. Or if you do dont let them stay over. Also talk to her parents and explain it to you. as far as everything else you need to start over with the potty training!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Remind her she was doing so good and no acccidents.Maybe offer a special treat or a cool new pack of different panties I know
    our daughter loves getting new ones.
    jewelz2u

Answer by jewelz2u at 11:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2011