Guess that's what I get..

So.. my boyfriend and I broke up about a week ago & he moved out.
We have still been hanging out at night for a couple hours & last night he was supposed to come over at 5:30. 6:30 rolls around and he hadn't show up or texted me for 4 hours! Come to find out (from him) he and a friend had stopped by the friend's ex girlfriend's house...who just so happens to hang out with some girls who have started drama with us before..

He won't tell me who was there because he says I accused him of something & he didn't do anything. (He hasn't ever given me a reason not to trust him before).

I decided I wanted to cut all ties with him because I'm only getting hurt here..

Did I do the right thing.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• yes I feel you did do the right thing if he is just hurting you then you don't need to be in a relationship like that
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would cut all ties too. If he wants to be in your life he will make an effort.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like you did. There are plenty of other men out there that are drama free.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes you did. He was hurting you and he needs to know that it is not okay.
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Since the relationship is over, he does have a right to go where he wants or see who he wants and not tell you anything about it. If you 2 had plans then it was rude of him not to call or text and let you know he would be late. If he is starting to hang out with drama-trolls you could get sucked into that drama and crap, and you should not have to put up with that. So it might just be a good idea to end it with him once and for all and cut all ties with him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Of COURSE you did the right thing.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sounds like a guy who just wants to mess around, no strings attached.. yeah, i'd just drop him.. not worth it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:53 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Only you know if you did the right thing.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 11:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• MizLee.. we had made an agreement that we were going to try to work on us.. Just hang out & not be around the opposite sex. Apparently, that only applied to me.
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2011