I don't understand. I googled "swap Coupons" and this site cameup. How do I swap coupons?

I don't wish to go through (another) process of giving out my personal info, only to discover that the site doesn't really meet my needs. I just want to give the coupons I don't need and in return get coupons that I do need. Nice as this site might me, I don't need another site to chat in. (no disrespect, it's just that I'm already over-loaded). Could someone let me know if this site has a section like that?

kathei

Asked by kathei at 11:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It probably brought you here because someone on here asked a question about it..
    We don't swap coupons here! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Go to the "groups" tab. Click on it. Do a search for coupons. There are groups dedicated to couponing here.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• There are groups on here that do coupon swaps or coupon trains. In the top right hand corner there is a box that says "search cafemom". Type in coupons and it will bring up the groups that do that.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yeah you have to go to the groups section for find a group for coupon swapping.. this site is more dedicated to moms, but there are lots of mom out there and on CM that coupon..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Look into the groups. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Bumped and time for groups ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Go to groups and look for the coupon trains
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 3:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011