Any body else just have those days where you wish u were Kid agian with NO Responsibilites?

I am having that day again. I am mother of 2 lovely boys Haiden age 3 and Logan age 9months. I babysit for a 7 year old and another 3 year old.
I enjoy what i do, but today is just not going the way i wanted it to go. I woke up and watched the news just like I always do, ate my breakfast before i got my son Haiden. Came downstairs with him gave him some cereal and blueberry muffin for breakfast, while he is eating i run upstairs to feed my son Logan is bottle. I come back downstairs Haiden has half the cereal on the table and the muffin just in crumbs.
then the boys i watch didn't show up until later than normal, When he got there i ran in the basement to feed my husbands fish. I came up watched a little bit more TV. Then my husband calls and says i need the keys to the van. I asked him why and he said well i got a flat tire and the rim is shot. So i had to call around for him to find the tires and the rims. So i didn't get to shower until now.
I only did one load of laundry when i have a lot of it to do, i have to give the boys lunch soon, and somehow i have to start cleaning our house good considering this weekend we have a friend coming from Florida to stay with us for awhile.
How do mothers and wives do this, i just can't or i just don't know how

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 11:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yes I have often thought it would be nice to be a kid again. I even tried the Freaky Friday thing with my kiddo...it didn't work.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Lol yes I do wish that some days!!!
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 11:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• That just crossed my mind this morning, so yes.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• that's about when I just say, "OKAY that's enough".. get the kids together, and just designate about an hour of letting myself be a kid again with the kids, playing hide and seek and other games. You have fun, the kids have fun.. it's win win :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I was just wishing that this morning! Your not alone!
    AvaAndAverysMom

Answer by AvaAndAverysMom at 3:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes! I would love to have a whole day with absolutely nothing that had to be done unless i really wanted to do it!
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011