My boyfriend cant buy me a birthday because he has to pay bills

but he bought a sack for 100.00$ do yall think thats messed up?????????

Expectingmom164

Asked by Expectingmom164 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• hell yes that is very f- up. he should think of you first! even something small. i had the same problem. my hubby bought himself an outfit for valentines and got me zip. i think it was a gift though from a female. i took it back and got the 130 bucks. lol
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 11:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• of course it is!!! I would be pissed as hell and let him know it!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well..its not like you are married. Your dating, what he does with his money is his business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I don't know what sack would cost $100, so maybe I am thinking of a different kind of sack. I am guessing from your question that this sack is not something he needs, just a toy or impulse item. Yes, in this case I would be miffed, too. I was going to reply that if he simply can't afford it that he could take you for a stroll along the water or spend some time paying attention to you, some quiet and affectionate time, but it looks as though his priorties are not the same as yours.

Answer by Bmat at 11:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Gosh anon 1129, you know just the right thing to say.

Yeah your not married so what! He can at least spend five dollars on you. I wouldn't say anything though. Anyway, Happy birthday.

blowing candles

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• ANON 10:29...so he gets to get stoned and ignore his girl because they are not married???? Damn, you sound old-school. Well, maybe you have never been treated well but I sure as hell would be pissed if my bf made EXCUSES to me about no gift then bought himself some dope. Dating or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• LOL, sack I had no clue that was dope. I would dump him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• So dump him. If he puts weed before you, don't expect it to change in the future. Find someone who puts you higher on his priority list.
    mamapaparazzi

Answer by mamapaparazzi at 11:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You are referring to drugs? Well, I am sorry, but I wouldn't "be" with anyone that did drugs, bought or sold drugs. I don't even like drug reps (LOL!!!) I think the question you should be asking yourself, is why would you want to be with someone like that girl?!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2008