So im suppose to get him somethin for his bday and he doesnt have to get

me shit?

Expectingmom164

Asked by Expectingmom164 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• If he is someone that you care about, then yes, you should get him something even if he doesn't get you anything.

Answer by Bmat at 11:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• screw that annoymous chick. she must doesn't know the meaning of a relationship!!!!! you have a right to be angry!
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 11:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I agree with the pervious poster.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• If he chooses drugs over you, then the whole situation is messed up, and you are expecting his baby?? This poor poor child will not stand a chance in life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Did you talk to him about it?? He might not realize that it is important to you... honestly... my husband never did anything special for my birthday until I told him that it would be nice if he actually acted like he cared about it. that night he took me out to dinner and had bought me a really nice necklace... hasnt forgotten my bday since... talk to him. let him know that it ticks you off... it will feel good to get it off your chest and it will (hopefully) make him realize that he hurt you.... and is this your SO or hubby or what??
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My hubbs doesn't like to receive gifts~ he feels money should pay bills instead. However, he does buy me small gifts, cards and candy.
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 1:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2008