Anyone know a good doc?

I live in Elyria, Ohio, and I am looking for a new gynecologist for a second opinion. I have uterine prolapse and I am 27. My current doc feels that a vaginal hysterectomy, leaving the ovaries, would be best for me. He did say I could try ablation, but it only has about a 65% success rate with women my age since the hormones could cause the same problems again later. Right now I am on a water pill to reduce bloating and vicodin on my periods for the pain. Looking for a female doc with a second opinion.

adove01

Asked by adove01 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm sorry, I know no one in the area. I DO know, however, that a hysterectomy is NOT the only solution for a uterine prolapse!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 6:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You may want to post this question in the Health section, rather than Hobbies & Crafts, as it will probably get more responses there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I heard that slant board excersizes were good for that. So you might google that too!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008