Would it be a terrible idea to have a THIRD child from my ex?

I want another baby- I am obviously not finding true love anywhere- and its been about 3 yrs since our split.

I dont want to have to wait 5 more years or even 2-3 more years down the line before having another child (my children now will be 9 and 10 in 5 or so yrs)

Would it be a bad idea to just have another child with my ex? ( I dont like the idea of having children with multiple guys)

This is NOT  joke- He is aGREAT father to my children... whats so wrong with that? ( He also wats another child.. and is also single)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• yes
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 12:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Now I have heard everything! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think it would be selfish of you to have a baby with a man you aren't in a committed relationship with. Give that baby fever a cold shower and hold out hope for the knight in shining armor and hold off on the idiot in tin foil!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes a very bad idea.
    MrsErdos2011

Answer by MrsErdos2011 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes..not good at all.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's selfish to reproduce for your own wants and needs. Children shouldn't fill a void in our lives.
    Anonymous

• It might not be a bad idea if, IF there are several things going for you and your family. 1- financially stable environment. 2- emotionally stable environment 3-physical space, i.e. enough room for everyone. 4-enough love between you and your ex to love all the children despite whatever differences broke you two up in the first place.

Maybe you should look at reconciliation and repair of the relationship before adding another child to provide the best environment for all the children.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes, yes it would be.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If he's a great father and you want to have another baby with him why is he your ex? Rethink your divorce and give your kids back an intact home!
    SecondMom59

Answer by SecondMom59 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He's your EX for a reason... keep it that way! This is one of the most foolish things I heard in a LONG time!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011