Pregnant again? adult content

ok so i just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 8 weeks ago and i'm wondering if I might be pregnant again. My husband and I haven't been using protection and we have been having sex since our son was 2 weeks old. Lately I have noticed that my breasts are very sore, i've been rather moody, and the past couple days I have been having a lot of white discharge. I don't really know when to take a test that would be accurate because I haven't had a period yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ouch after two weeks? Go see a doctor. Good luck to you.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Pee on a stick. Start using protection.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptoms-of-pregnancy/PR00102
    Here is a pretty good link for you;
    Also, it says First Response Early Preg test is one of the best? that's based on reviews.
    Good Luck!
    That's actually how I got here and someone told me yesterday that's called "irish twins", LOL...I said Wow, I have a twin!!! My brother and I are same age for 32 days out of the year. I know I was an Oooops! Oh well. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes go to the doctor and take the pee test :P then youll know for sure. :D good luck girl
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 12:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yep, it's definitely possible. I googled it, and it said between 6 and 12 weeks you can get an accurate reading from a pee test. So, you would probably have to ask a doc about that.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• u can be pregnant again it can happen if having unprocted sex,u should go to the doctors,i have a 5 month old baby girl and im 4weeks late i know im pregnant but im sure going to the doc.good luck....
    synistermom

Answer by synistermom at 2:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i had my daughter on november 1st and i am 4 and a half months pregnant. after you have your first child you are more fertile. chances are you could be
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 7:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011