he even bought my best friend somthin on her birthday but cant buy me nothing

is that rude now?

Expectingmom164

Asked by Expectingmom164 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Is he cheating on you with your friend?
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well, I am not quite sure what you are referring to here, but if this man is a boyfriend or husband than yes, that is pretty chitty of him and you need to get your feelings off your chest.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Tell him to buy you something. If he can't take a hint, he might need one.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I agree.. If this is your SO... then YES it is rude. If its just a friend... maybe there is something more going on between him and your best that you dont know about. Either way, if this is bothering you, confront him, you can do it in a jokingly way, that way he wont feel like you are being rude...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Wow...umm...my husband would never even think to do something stupid like that. What was your husband thinking?!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Ask him quietly and calmly one day. then laugh and suggest to write down your anniversary, birthday, and other gift-giving occasions. Even tease him with gift suggestions, picture cut-outs if necessary!
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 1:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Tetona, that was my thought! Is there a relationship there? If my DH did this I would be really hurt and angry!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008