Criagslist....it's killing me!!! aaahhh!!!

So I always look in the freebie section and right now there's a hutch and a dresser FOR FREE. My husband is at work and I can't go along nor have a car to pick them up with....it's KILLING ME that I can't go pick these items up right now! Ugh!

Do you think I should call and ask them to hold it? Do you think they would??? DH won't be home til about 10:30 tonight though.....

BeachyBabe

Asked by BeachyBabe at 12:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I think that it will not hurt to just ask them to hold it for you. All they can say is yes or no. Jist think positive.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No one on craigslist is going to hold anything. I was literally driving an hour for a puppy and the girl gave it to someone else right before I got there! Just rude. Knew I was on my way, just spoke to her! It's probably not what you think it is anyway. It never is. Lol lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Never hurts to ask.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ivebeen on the other end as well! I was selling atv for dirt cheap and was overwhelmed with emails requesting to hold it! But, maybe you'll get lucky! I figure with craigslist if it's meant to happen it will. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'd call them ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sent them an email! I hope they still have them and will hold them!
    BeachyBabe

Comment by BeachyBabe (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• they've got pictures and they live in my town...so I'm hoping!
    BeachyBabe

Comment by BeachyBabe (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It never hurt to ask but know it's first come first serve alot of times because people want to get rid of that stuff despite ! I am sorry to here that Musicmom80 especially if u came all that way. I wish it was some type of code of promise with people, but I guess with some but not most, because it business :(
    lovengrace

Answer by lovengrace at 1:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Well I didn't end up getting them...oh well. I guess he had already given them away. On to the next treasure! lol
    BeachyBabe

Comment by BeachyBabe (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011