Eating well not eating...

Okay so I am waiting on our Food stamp card in the mail. Over the last 2 months I have been eating less and less to make more for DH and the kids. I have cut out most of our meat so it's all veggies, starch and beans. I don't eat breakfast, I only eat the kids left overs for lunch and I do eat a good dinner. I will snack on fruit and crackers if it is plentiful in the house. I noticed the last week or so I wake up nauseous so I eat a little. Then when I I eat my dinner, a good dinner but not over eating, I feel even more sick. Is this from not eating enough or am I getting sick or what? When I snack I feel a little better but if I eat a full meal it makes me feel worse, stomach cramps and all... Will I be back to normal when I am eating more again?

Yes I have the internet... DH and I use it for applications and researching support, resources and to find info about raising our Autistic child. WE pay the min. amount. WE have no cable, one car, min insurance, no credit cards, no extras, no vacations or fun trips, no eating out. We make about 700-1000 a month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• You may have an ucler. I can imagine this is a stressful time.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• its not good for your body to not eat enough food,that wil make you feel horrible,dont you have some family or friends that can help you a bit with money? can you apply for a job?
    baukje

Answer by baukje at 12:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have applied for every night job possible. DH has applied for every job he is qualified for as well. The unemployment rate where we are is above the national average and going up... We are trying. The food banks here are running low on food and the food stamp office is backed up. 45 from start to getting a card int he mail... more if you are missing a piece of paper work or something gets lost int he process.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sip on water throughout the day. That will slowly stretch your stomach back out.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 12:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I am reapplying every 30 days to the companies that say you can do that... I am also watching craigslist for gigs.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I eat a lot, and my tummy hurts after I eat a lot too?
    Anonymous

• 5 good snacks a day can do you better than one big meal.  Drink plenty of water and make sure you eat healthy when you do eat.  Try a yogurt for breakfast, or at least a slice of toast.  Food is fuel, if you are giving it to hubby and kids what makes you think you don't need any to keep up with all of them.  Also, if you can eat less so can your husband, why can't you and DH eat same small amount?  What happened to the share tactic of if there is not enough for everyone, no one gets it. 

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 10:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Honey you need to eat! Your family needs you nice and strong!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 11:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2011