I cry myshelf to sleep almost everynight cuz he just acts like he

doesnt even care im he makes me cry all the time but i really want to be with him
at times he makes me feel so crappy at times i just honest ly think he doesnt care for me at all am I being stupid or what???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• If he is your husband get marriage counseling for sure. If he is a boyfriend - run, run like the wind. You don't deserve to be treated like this.

Answer by Bmat at 2:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• he sounds like a true a-hole to me. Maybe he is just insensitive and doesn't know how to express feelings and communicate but either way. It sounds like you need WAY more. Keep that in mind and just know there are many different personalities out there. You need to pick one suited for you. Do NOT settle girl!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I think you should take some time off from him. Sometimes guys don't know what they have until it is gone. Give him a taste of it and maybe he will come around. It will show you how he really feels. If he dosn't chang then you know it's time to find someone better. If you are crying all the time then chances are you are either not communicating with him or he is a jerk. Do what makes sense for you.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 12:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Some guys dont know what to do with their emotions and even when they want to be nice their pride gets in the way!! Some guys are just rock inside and just dont get why you are crying and it might seem like they dont care they just honastly dont know how to handel it!! I am with a guy to cares on a day to day basis (reaction wise) I know he cares he just doesnt want to show me he does.... so you have to decide weather the relationship is strong enough without him being mr sensitive if thats something you really need and he cannot give you.... then you might want to find someone who isnt affraid of emotions!! Good luck
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Then ask yourself, WHY are you with him? No one needs this girl, deep down you know that, or you wouldn't be writing about it. It's time to stand up, shake yourself off, and get out there. You need to ditch this guy and put yourself in a new and better situation. IT is YOUR life, no one can do it for you. You have to know there is soooo much better opportunities out there.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• simply return the favor. treat him like crap and lets see how he likes it...then when he gets pissed off just tell him thats how he makes you feel almost every night...
    brit2442

Answer by brit2442 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• If he makes you cry all the time, why do you want to stay?
    I'd get tired of being on the emotional rollercoaster all the time.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008