What is One Baby Item, Child Item You Could NEVER Do Without?

What one baby item, Child Item has changed your life, parenting, baby?

Recommend this item to us moms!

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 12:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Infant: Diaper wipe warmer! It allowed me to change diapers in the middle of the night without waking my little one with a cold chill.

Baby: Pocoyo DVD's. They are simple & very educational. They kept my little ones attention while I did chores around the house. All episodes are free on youtube if you wanna check them out.

Toddler: Indoor slide- I spent $26 at Walmart for a small, plastic, indoor slide. It is only two pieces and can easily be taken apart and put in storage. It is also small enough to keep up in the room, like I do, and even works well for a slide into a toddler/baby pool. It is short enough that I don't worry much about falling onto a carpeted floor. It really helps with preventing climbing on the furniture, and rainy days.

Toddler and up: Wii Just Dance (all three versions) Great for a rainy day. It is an activity using exercise, music, and dancing!
    superclutz

Answer by superclutz at 1:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• the shopping cart cover :) those carts gross me out and you can use them for years..with all the trips we take to Target, Im very glad I have it :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• breast pump, my Ds couldn't have remained a breastfed baby without it after I went back to work
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Diaper wipes...even tho my son is almost 5 they're quite handy to have around!!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My double ring sling! I used it off and on with DD until she was almost 3. With DS I had manufactured front carried he grew out of quick... I LOVED my sling that was one size fits all.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• LOL Aquaphor!!! I love the stuff!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• For my son it was a swing. He LOVED it.

For my daughter it was our excersaucer. She LOVED it. Or maybe the baby bjorn we had to carry her instead of stick her in the stroller, but some of those straps got really uncomfortable.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• butt paste its a life saver it takes care of even the worst diaper rashes
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 2:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011