Did you hear about Ryan Dunn from Jackass???

if you did what are your thoughts on it?

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It's awful to lose someone in such a way...wathced a news interview with Bam this morning (online-my daughter found it) and it was hard to watch. He's really having a hard time with it :(

What is really horrible is that people are going to the crash site and taking bits of what is left of the car so they can have them as keepsakes- and some are going to sell them on ebay...DISGUSTING
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If alcohol was involved I am so glad noone else was hurt. I have no tolerance for drunk driving. None.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He killed himself and a friend as far as I am concerned he lived up to the Jackass image he put out there. Thank God there wasn't anyone else hurt. I would imagine if he had taken the life of a family he wouldn't be cried over as much as he is. Hope people learn from this guy that drinking and driving like a jackass will kill you. I feel for his family probably hard to accept he died in a way that was 100 percent preventable. Big waste of a life.
    Anonymous

• Yep, I heard that on Monday..It is sad people still think it is OK to drink and drive..Two people died. Last I read,they haven't released the name of the other person.. He was in his sports car,so I am not sure if speed was involved..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think that it was stupid of him to be drinking and driving and driving wrecklessly at that speed. I am not glad he is dead but it is fortunate that he didn't hit any innocent people and kill any others in other cars.... you know, like maybe a family with a child in the car.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He had 23 previous driving citations.
    ****************

Good grief... some people never learn :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like he should have lost his DL for good a long time ago..money talks.Shame he and his friend are dead.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sadly tnm, it probably wouldn't have stopped him.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• His blood alcohol level was high!!
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Jackass-Star-Legally-Drunk-at-Time-of-Accident-124366554.html
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He was driving drunk! So he is a dumb ass!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011