Has this year been better for you than last year?

i know,this is an off the wall random question.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, I got married. My hubby and I opened our own business. No one has passed away *knock on wood*....that seems to run in both of our families. My sister had her first baby making me a first time aunt, and my other sister is now preggo with her first so I'm about to be double Aunt...LOL.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Hell, yes. I have a job, lost 65 pounds, and i have a car.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It has for me/us. Overall, with all the financial difficulties going on in the country, I think we have been very fortunate this year and yes, it has been better than last year in many ways.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My husband just started back to work after being unemployed for four years, so things are looking up. We have a long way to go financially, but we'll get there!
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Much better, getting in shape in so many ways!!

spirtually, finiancally and figuretivally, no pun intended.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes :) We finally got a new home after working so hard to get one.. And a new truck no longer have the old worn out one and this one only has our names on it.. And going to be going on lots of fun family trips stuff we wasnt really able to do last year.. I'm so exited
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes. Last year was hell.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yes lots of good changes :)
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Much better, last year was terrible.. this year had a rough start with my grandma passing but so many great things have happened too.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Last June my ex had me served with divorce papers. What I thought was the worst day of my life turned out to be the greatest gift he could have ever given me! I am happier than ever despite the financial difficulties. But, you couldn't pay me to go back to that SOB! My new boyfriend is the exact opposite of my ex and I have a feeling this year will keep on getting better and better. I hope this year brings all of you moms the greatest happiness ever! lol
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 11:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2011