Question in regards to Caylee Anthony's grandparents

Didn't they at one time say they knew where she was? If that's the case, why didn't they disclose where? I'm just now getting into the case, so please excuse me if this has been asked millions of times.

Jessy0419

Asked by Jessy0419 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I kinda came in on it late too!! but her parents have had alot of different stories just like the horrible mother.... the grandmother gave the poice the wrong hair brush on purpous and I truley belive they know what happend and are trying to cover it for Casey!! i hope thats not the case cause if it is what horrible people!! But thats what i think!! I hope that the body remains they found turn out to be the little girl so she can be put to rest properly and can rest in peace!! And i hope they give her mother a punishment like no other!!! Not just sitting in a warm prison with 3 meals a day and playing nintendo wii!! I mean I hope she gets the death sentence!! We will SEE!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• The grandparents are lying just like Casey is. None of them are believable. I mean come on, my mom knows when I'm lying, I can't believe that her parents especially her mom didn't know she was lying. This whole case is sad.
    ILovemyBoys23

Answer by ILovemyBoys23 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• They keep saying that people have seen Caylee. Not that they knew where she was.

I don't think George Anthony is lying, but Cindy Anthony seems just as messed up in the head as Casey. She's admitted to lying to the police, not giving police the right hair brush, ect. Cindy I definitley think has something to do with it too.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I just don't think they wanted to believe the baby was dead and that their daughter had a hand in it. Denial can take you to far away places. I think they have hit reality and things are hard for them right now. Sad, no matter what you or I think.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I've been watching this case since it first came on tv,the deeper they dig into this the worse it smells, I know when my children are not being honest, & I believe every mother does as well, especially when your daughter is a pathological liar,Poor Cindy is living in denial, she's lost her granddaughter now she's lost her daughter, she's doing what she can to try & keep from going insane herself,My heart breaks for this family ( less Casey ) of course.It just wont stop, if this is little Caylee ( which i think it is ) at least they can have some closure.

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i don't think they ever knew and most say that they have been covering up things and lies. i don't see that in the video tapes and seeing how caylee has lied i don't see her telling her parents any truths. i mean when she lived with them she lied all the time and stoled money from them. i think when you are in that much denial and want so bad to believe your grand daughter is alive and that your daughter had nothing to do with her being missing then your mind can really break down. i think she doubted a lot of her beliefs such as the statement it smells like there has been a dead body inside the damn car. she justified later that it was pizza and lo of believing it could be death. she just wanted to hope for the best and nothing less.caylee.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i feel real sorry for her. i bet she has been torn. more so then anyone else in that household. i think she will blame herself. i think casey did it to spite her for the fight they had gotten in. cindy also tried to get casey to give her caylee
    melody77

• Cindy and George both claimed they knew who had her. They probably knew where she was this whole time. I think Casey killed her and the grandparents helped cover it up. Casey was not a very good liar and they all waited too long for anything to be believable.  Caylee was doomed from day one being born into the Anthony family.  Too bad Cindy stopped Casey from putting Caylee up for adoption.  None of us would know who she was and she would probably be happily playing in a move loving home.

Anonymous

• Casey did kill Caylee, they found the body of a small child in a bag less than a mile from the Anthony home. It was found in the woods where Casey partied. The remains are mostly skeletal. Dr. G is doing the exam. There was duct tape over the mouth. The hair color matches Caylee, the dental measurements match Caylee, and the bone structure matches. The just have to wait until the DNA results come back before they can confirm that it is her.
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 8:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i been watching this also. how can you report your daughter missing. after waiting a month later.
    the grandmother said she knew where caylee was. casey said the babysitter took her. i don't
    beleive there was a babysitter and her mother.just to protect her daughter. i saw the video's of
    casey talking with the family. first of all she showed no emotions. started laughing and then she
    was crying. i am sorry to say i don't feel bad for her. casey
    . caylees birthday is coming up soon.casey is not a mother. you go and take your childs life .. this women has no concious,morrels anything. . casey derserves what she gets. .i have a feeling it is caylee and once the dna comes back to confirm it. then its time to put her to rest and in peace.caylee was a beautiful 2 yr old. And her life was taken from her. mj1960
    MJ1960

Answer by MJ1960 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008