What's the best way to catch a cheater? I need proof before I leave... A co worker yup.

Caught a girl in my husband's car while he told me he was still at work. I was calling his phone and no answer. He sends me a text saying talking to my boss. He was at a Dr. office about 10 blocks from our house. He was inside with a co worker who is in her 60's. she doesn't speak English he said he was translating for her and the other co worker who is 26 was waiting in the car. He said its not what it looks like. I was doing them a favor and I thought you would get mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Check phone records, emails, fb accounts, and so on.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• H lied. That alone is wrong. I don't know if he is cheating but I wouldn't put up with the dishonesty.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• why was the other co-worker in his car, if he was the only one needed to supposedly translate? and why lie about it.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Pookie I don't have his passwords.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• First off lay low he is going to expect you to dig deaper. Ack like it's no big deal and when he starts missing calls or not reponding to text messages do like you did before. You know what time he gets off. Borrow a friends car and stake out and follow him. You can find all kinds of spy wear for your computer to sims card readers in his cell phone to voice activated voice recorders. Good luck!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• But, was the 60 year old woman his boss? Could he have just said he was still working, which I assume he was, and just said he was talking to his boss rather than explain? Could he have been talking to his boss right when you texted, and what they were talking about was him taking this lady and helping her? Are you sure the younger lady wasn't the first ones daughter or something.

Just saying, I hope you have other reasons to suspect.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Why do you need proof to leave..? He sounds bogus.. just go.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Luvmygrkz I like you! Lol we think alike. Voice activated recorder great idea! Should I put one in his car??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 1:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Supermommy because I don't want to throw my marriage and daughters well being awY on a suspected issue. I still love him and if I leave he will just be with someone else. When I have proof Its validated.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011